Resilience is defined as an ability to recover from or adjust easily to misfortune or change. And this is what the brand-new product from ATP Science is formulated to do, which is why we called it “Resilience.”
Resilience is a powerful blend of shielding and fortifying herbs and spices: Turmeric, Reishi, Frankincense, Myrrh, Artemisia, and Amla.
Did you know it is actually your immune system that makes you feel lousy when you have a cold or flu and not the infecting bug? It is your immune response that determines how sick you feel. The pain associated with a sprain or bad back is your response to the insult or injury. In essence, you make the inflammation that causes the pain. Overstimulating these survival mechanisms will create exaggerated responses, excessive mucous, fever, pain, aches, oxidative stress, and reactions.
For optimal performance, we want to be resilient. We want to be able to adjust, respond and recover quickly. Be tougher. Launch an efficient and effective defence and then switch it off as soon as possible to protect the host (you) from your own defence mechanisms.
What does Resilience do?
• Resilience is formulated to correct immune dysfunction. In practical terms, it may assist in reducing the signs and symptoms of the common cold, but it is more than that. Frankincense, myrrh and turmeric work in synergy to kill infections. Frankincense dissolves the infection’s biofilm that is hiding and protecting the bug; myrrh, reishi, and artemisia deliver antimicrobial actions to the bug, while turmeric amplifies the effects.
• If your immune system is flat, Resilience will help boost a flagging immune system. And if your immune system is overactivated, it will help return it to normal.
• Resilience also contains high levels of concentrated bio-effective turmeric, which reduces inflammatory processes in the body. This means it may help reduce the pain associated with inflammation.
• Resilience contains herbs that boost Nrf-2, meaning it is a powerful antioxidant and may aid in the detoxification processes in the body.
• Resilience is an anti-inflammatory that soothes mucosal membranes instead of damaging them like other anti-inflammatories can. An anti-inflammatory that helps heal and normalise the gut and may aid in digestion and a healthy functioning of the digestive system.
Amla also helps protect the liver.
This is an ultra-potent formulation with only the finest herbs and spices sourced worldwide. We use the best so you can feel the best!
Total Serves per Package: 90
|Saturated Fat||0.2 g|
|Vitamin C||6662 mg|
Reishi mushroom, Turmeric root, Frankincense, Amla fruit, Chinese wormwood (Artemisia annua) leaf, Myrrh, ATP Science Clean Natural flow blend (Binder (Hypromellose (Plant based vegan), Rice powder, Gum Arabic powder)), Stabiliser (Sunflower oil)).
Take 1 capsule 3 times a day with food. Capsules can be opened and sprinkled on food or added to juice or smoothies as desired.
100 Day Returns
100 Day Returns!
• Easy and hassle free
• You can return both opened and unopened product (see below for details)
For up to 100 days from the day that you place your order, you can take advantage of our returns, even if you just change your mind!
Please note, this policy does not relate to items that are damaged in transit, lost or incur an issue beyond your control. In situations like these, we will either refund, credit or send a replacement to you without delay. Our 100 day returns is for your peace of mind if you don't like the product, or simply change your mind.
For any unopened product, just ship the item back and we will refund or replace that item! You can obtain a refund, store credit or product exchange to the same value. Just let us know within 100 days from the date of your order.
For any opened product (Club Z members only), we understand that trying new supplements sometimes carries some uncertainty. Perhaps you’re not sure about a new flavour, or you just bought the wrong product. So if you're not happy with your purchase within 5 scoops (or 5 serves) and 30 days from the date of purchase, you can send it back for a full money-back guarantee! The purchase must have been made when you had an active Club Z membership.
Please note that if your item was purchased as an advertised discounted shortdated item, the above time frames are limited to 14 days. Shortdated items are heavily discounted items due to a sooner expiry date.
If however there was any issue in receiving your order (for example, if your order was lost or damaged in transit) - don't stress! Just contact us and we'll fix things up for you.
Simply contact us by email, phone, chat or visit us in-store to arrange a return. Our returns policy is subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Whenever a problem is incurred that is not your fault, we will be happy to arrange return shipping (if applicable) and the shipment of any replacement goods to you to avoid any further cost and inconvenience. All you need to do is contact us so we can jump on it as quickly as possible.
Here's what we will do in certain situations:
- Your item has been damaged/lost in transit (we'll replace it)
- Incorrect goods received (although rare, we'll ship off the correct item)
- A problem with the actual product or anything else (we'll do what is necessary to fix things for you!)
So we can fix things quickly for you, please let us know of any issues within 48 hours of receiving your goods. In certain situations we may ask for a photograph (for example if the product is damaged in transit, so we can take it up with the delivery company to avoid future issues).
If you do receive an incorrect product, please do not open the actual product so we can arrange a resolution quickly.
In a nutshell, we work really hard on keeping you happy. So if a problem arises, just contact us and we'll do our very best to fix it!