Super Booster Tea
A refreshing “instantized” tea made from a powerful combination of Licorice root and Reishi mushrooms, both highly respected plants to nourish your body. Rosella flowers and cinnamon bark are revered in Asia for their healing qualities and warmth.
Protecting, nurturing, and comforting tea that you can enjoy hot or cold.
Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum also known as Lingzhi) mushroom
Rosella (Hibiscus sabdarifa) flower
Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum, also known as Ceylon cinnamon or “true cinnamon”) bark
There are some major benefits for an instantized tea.
We can achieve consistency in the components.
We can understand the natural levels of the substances contained in the plant material so we can get a consistent experience and know how concentrated other compounds that you don’t want in excess so you can have an enjoyable yet predictable experience.
What am I talking about?
Well when you brew a cup of tea made from a combination of raw herbs, sticks, twigs, flowers and leaves you do not get a consistent product.
- Delicate leaves, flowers need totally different steeping times to roots and barks.
- Some herbs need maceration, cutting or grinding and soaking to get to the various natural components contained.
- Fresh versus dried or cured and processed plant parts all require different methodology to brew. Different temperatures and time and processes for each individual ingredient.
- It is almost impossible to combine such vastly different materials into one blend and create a methodology to make the best cup of tea; it is so hard for you at home to make a blend and get the best out of every ingredient.
- Natural variation is associated with growing conditions, seasons, location and the time of harvest can be massive. Certain compounds can reduce or totally disappear at certain times of year or in certain batches but an excess of other compounds could take its place. From batch to batch they can behave very differently in flavour, texture and how they make you feel.
Instantized tea means that the tea has already been made for you and then dehydrated so all you have to do is rehydrate the instant tea powder and drink.
Each herb and spice contained in a blend has been treated with the utmost respect for it’s individual properties and physical characteristics.
The plant and plant part is first identified accurately and then tested to confirm composition and check for adulterations or extra fillers; ensure there is no extra ingredients or materials.
Then it is processed appropriately for the unique material – maceration, grinding, soaking etc. in preparation for the brewing phase.
Then the material is made into a “tea”, each material is processed differently. Different temperatures and cooking times etc. That is appropriate for the starting material.
The tea is then measured and tested for strength and purity before being dried and then tested again.
The blends are created in GMP, HACCP facility in Australia and delivered to you in a convenient and consistent form.
All you have to do is add water.
However, you can do more if you are a connoisseur or easily bored;
- A lot of the flavour and aromatics of herbs and spices can be lost through excessive heat. Some people are super tasters, others are not. To maximise the flavour profile of the tea, use water heated to 80-90 degrees Celsius and not actually to boiling point; or add a small amount of cold or room temperature water to the powdered tea before adding the boiled water.
- Make as an iced tea. Add to cold water, stir thoroughly and add ice and a slice of lemon.
Total Serves per Package: 60
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (2g)
|Per 2g Serve||Per 100g|
|Energy||24.9 kJ||1243 kJ|
|Protein||0 g||2.4 g|
|Carbohydrate||1.4 g||72.2 g|
|Sugar||0 g||0 g|
|Fibre||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||0 g||0.7 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Sodium||0.8 mg||40.3 mg|
Maltodextrin , Rosella, Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Reishi Mushroom (Ganorderma lucidum), Cinnamon
Add 1 scoop to hot water, stir well. Drink as a tea.
100 Day Returns
100 Day Returns!
• Easy and hassle free
• You can return both opened and unopened product (see below for details)
For up to 100 days from the day that you place your order, you can take advantage of our returns, even if you just change your mind!
Please note, this policy does not relate to items that are damaged in transit, lost or incur an issue beyond your control. In situations like these, we will either refund, credit or send a replacement to you without delay. Our 100 day returns is for your peace of mind if you don't like the product, or simply change your mind.
For any unopened product, just ship the item back and we will refund or replace that item! You can obtain a refund, store credit or product exchange to the same value. Just let us know within 100 days from the date of your order.
For any opened product (Club Z members only), we understand that trying new supplements sometimes carries some uncertainty. Perhaps you’re not sure about a new flavour, or you just bought the wrong product. So if you're not happy with your purchase within 5 scoops (or 5 serves) and 30 days from the date of purchase, you can send it back for a full money-back guarantee! The purchase must have been made when you had an active Club Z membership.
Please note that if your item was purchased as an advertised discounted shortdated item, the above time frames are limited to 14 days. Shortdated items are heavily discounted items due to a sooner expiry date.
If however there was any issue in receiving your order (for example, if your order was lost or damaged in transit) - don't stress! Just contact us and we'll fix things up for you.
Simply contact us by email, phone, chat or visit us in-store to arrange a return. Our returns policy is subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Whenever a problem is incurred that is not your fault, we will be happy to arrange return shipping (if applicable) and the shipment of any replacement goods to you to avoid any further cost and inconvenience. All you need to do is contact us so we can jump on it as quickly as possible.
Here's what we will do in certain situations:
- Your item has been damaged/lost in transit (we'll replace it)
- Incorrect goods received (although rare, we'll ship off the correct item)
- A problem with the actual product or anything else (we'll do what is necessary to fix things for you!)
So we can fix things quickly for you, please let us know of any issues within 48 hours of receiving your goods. In certain situations we may ask for a photograph (for example if the product is damaged in transit, so we can take it up with the delivery company to avoid future issues).
If you do receive an incorrect product, please do not open the actual product so we can arrange a resolution quickly.
In a nutshell, we work really hard on keeping you happy. So if a problem arises, just contact us and we'll do our very best to fix it!