What is Amino Z Isoleucine Powder?
Isoleucine is rarely in the spotlight, unlike its amino acid counterpart, leucine; however, it’s just as, if not more, important. Isoleucine is essential for both optimal health and elite fitness results.
Isoleucine makes it possible to create functional proteins in the body. Without it, we wouldn’t be able to create muscle protein or enhance our immunity.
When it comes to fitness, isoleucine’s role in the results we see is just as important. Studies show that isoleucine supplementation can have tremendous benefit in the areas of muscle building, blood sugar stabilisation, and recovery.
Unfortunately, not many brands provide a pharmaceutical grade quality of isoleucine. When you want the highest level of quality and effectiveness, you need Amino Z Isoleucine Powder.
What are the Benefits of Using Amino Z Isoleucine Powder?
Made in Australia, Amino Z Isoleucine Powder is a pharmaceutical grade isoleucine supplement that has been clinically dosed according to scientific studies.
Offering you 5.7 grams of premium quality isoleucine per serving, Amino Z Isoleucine Powder may be able to promote the following benefits when used as directed:
May help to promote stabilized and healthy blood sugar levels
May increase intra-workout energy levels
May support protein synthesis
May enhance lean muscle tissue
May promote fat oxidation
Who Should Use Amino Z Isoleucine Powder?
Do you want to burn fat?
Looking to build lean muscle tissue?
Want to avoid over-training?
Amino Z Isoleucine Powder has you covered.
Isoleucine may not get the attention that leucine does but that doesn’t make it any less effective or important. Amino Z Isoleucine Powder can play an important role in your fitness program and goals. Studies suggest that isoleucine may be ideal for promoting muscle building, blood sugar stabilization, and recovery.
Amino Z Isoleucine Powder is an ideal support supplement for every fitness goal and it should be a part of any well-planned diet and training program.
1. Blomstrand E, Eliasson J, Karlsson HK, Köhnke R. Branched-chain amino acids activate key enzymes in protein synthesis after physical exercise. J Nutr. 2006 Jan;136(1 Suppl):269S-73S.
2. Negro M, Giardina S, Marzani B, Marzatico F. Branched-chain amino acid supplementation does not enhance athletic performance but affects muscle recovery and the immune system. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2008 Sep;48(3):347-51.
3. Mourier A, Bigard AX, de Kerviler E, Roger B, Legrand H, Guezennec CY. Combined effects of caloric restriction and branched-chain amino acid supplementation on body composition and exercise performance in elite wrestlers. Int J Sports Med. 1997 Jan;18(1):47-55.
4. De Lorenzo A, Petroni ML, Masala S, Melchiorri G, Pietrantuono M, Perriello G, Andreoli A. Effect of acute and chronic branched-chain amino acids on energy metabolism and muscle performance. Diabetes Nutr Metab. 2003 Oct-Dec;16(5-6):291-7.
5. Doi M, Yamaoka I, Nakayama M, Mochizuki S, Sugahara K, Yoshizawa F. Isoleucine, a blood glucose-lowering amino acid, increases glucose uptake in rat skeletal muscle in the absence of increases in AMP-activated protein kinase activity. J Nutr. 2005 Sep;135(9):2103-8.
Lab Test Results
L-Isoleucine: Lab test date: 18/01/17
Total Serves per Package: 175
Serving Size: 0 scoops (5.7g)
|Per 5.7g Serve||Per 100g|
|Energy||92.1 kJ||1616 kJ|
|Protein||5 g||87.7 g|
|Carbohydrate||0 g||0 g|
|Complex Carbs||0 g||0 g|
|Sugar||0 g||0 g|
|Fibre||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||0.1 g||2.2 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0.4 g|
|Caffeine||0 mg||0 mg|
|Sodium||100 mg||1754.4 mg|
L-Isoleucine (87.7%), Sodium Chloride (sodium chloride) (4.4%), Sunflower Lecithin (sunflower lecithin) (4.4%), Citric Acid (citric acid) (3.5%)
Mix 1 serve with 250-500mL of water and mix well with a shaker. We recommend to periodically shake your product to avoid ingredient settling.
Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, soy and tree nuts (coconut); traces may be present. Formulated supplementary sports food. Not to be used as a sole source of nutrition. This food should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and a suitable physical training or exercise program. Not suitable for pregnant or breast feeding women or children under the age of 18 years. Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
Please note that the nutritional profile will vary according to your flavour selection.
100 Day Returns
100 Day Returns!
• Easy and hassle free
• You can return both opened and unopened product (see below for details)
For up to 100 days from the day that you place your order, you can take advantage of our returns, even if you just change your mind!
Please note, this policy does not relate to items that are damaged in transit, lost or incur an issue beyond your control. In situations like these, we will either refund, credit or send a replacement to you without delay. Our 100 day returns is for your peace of mind if you don't like the product, or simply change your mind.
For any unopened product, just ship the item back and we will refund or replace that item! You can obtain a refund, store credit or product exchange to the same value. Just let us know within 100 days from the date of your order.
For any opened product (Club Z members only), we understand that trying new supplements sometimes carries some uncertainty. Perhaps you’re not sure about a new flavour, or you just bought the wrong product. So if you're not happy with your purchase within 5 scoops (or 5 serves) and 30 days from the date of purchase, you can send it back for a full money-back guarantee! The purchase must have been made when you had an active Club Z membership.
Please note that if your item was purchased as an advertised discounted shortdated item, the above time frames are limited to 14 days. Shortdated items are heavily discounted items due to a sooner expiry date.
If however there was any issue in receiving your order (for example, if your order was lost or damaged in transit) - don't stress! Just contact us and we'll fix things up for you.
Simply contact us by email, phone, chat or visit us in-store to arrange a return. Our returns policy is subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Whenever a problem is incurred that is not your fault, we will be happy to arrange return shipping (if applicable) and the shipment of any replacement goods to you to avoid any further cost and inconvenience. All you need to do is contact us so we can jump on it as quickly as possible.
Here's what we will do in certain situations:
- Your item has been damaged/lost in transit (we'll replace it)
- Incorrect goods received (although rare, we'll ship off the correct item)
- A problem with the actual product or anything else (we'll do what is necessary to fix things for you!)
So we can fix things quickly for you, please let us know of any issues within 48 hours of receiving your goods. In certain situations we may ask for a photograph (for example if the product is damaged in transit, so we can take it up with the delivery company to avoid future issues).
If you do receive an incorrect product, please do not open the actual product so we can arrange a resolution quickly.
In a nutshell, we work really hard on keeping you happy. So if a problem arises, just contact us and we'll do our very best to fix it!