Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer
What is Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer?
Are you still struggling to get swole?
Have you tried other mass gainers with no success?
Want to boost your size AND your muscle mass?
Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer is the ultimate in lean mass gainers. The majority of mass gainers are loaded with simple sugars and unhealthy fats. Simple sugars will lead to crashes along with fat gain. So you’ll be gaining mass but you won’t be gaining the muscle mass you want.
Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer, on the other hand, is packed with a blend of protein to deliver exactly what your muscles need to grow. You’ll also get a range of complex (no crash) carbohydrates, fiber, healthy fats, digestive enzymes, vitamins, minerals, and an insane amount of BCAAs.
What are the benefits of using Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer?
Each serving of Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer hits you with 650 calories and 60 grams of elite quality protein. This special formula is made to enhance muscle mass and size, not fat mass. You’ll gain the weight you want, not the weight your doctor will be disappointed about. Thanks to its hardcore protein blend, you’ll be getting amino acids over the course of several hours to support lean muscle gains. The following protein types have been shown to trigger protein synthesis, promote muscle growth, kick start muscle recovery, and boost your energy and performance. (1-6)
Whey Protein Isolate
Whey Protein Concentrate
Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides
Who should be using Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer?
Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer is theperfect supplement for anyone who wants to put on LEAN muscle mass and avoid fat gains. At 650 calories and 60 grams of protein per serving, Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer is going to help muscle growth and recovery, ensuring that you reach your target weight. Combined with an effective weight training program, Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer is the ideal option for the hard gainers who are looking to bulk up.
1. Tsutsumi R, Tsutsumi YM. Peptides and proteins in whey and their benefits for human health. Austin J Nutri Food Sci 2014;1(1): 1002
2. Blomstrand E, Eliasson J, Karlsson HK, Köhnke R.Branched-chain amino acids activate key enzymes in protein synthesis after physical exercise. J Nutr. 2006 Jan;136(1 Suppl):269S-73S.
3. Norton, Layne, Layman, Donald. Leucine Regulates Translation Initiation of Protein Synthesis in Skeletal Muscle after Exercise. J. Nutr. February 2006 vol. 136 no. 2 533S-537S.
4. Negro M, Giardina S, Marzani B, Marzatico F. Branched-chain amino acid supplementation does not enhance athletic performance but affects muscle recovery and the immune system. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2008 Sep;48(3):347-51.
5. Mourier A, Bigard AX, de Kerviler E, Roger B, Legrand H, Guezennec CY.Combined effects of caloric restriction and branched-chain amino acid supplementation on body composition and exercise performance in elite wrestlers.Int J Sports Med. 1997 Jan;18(1):47-55.
6. De Lorenzo A, Petroni ML, Masala S, Melchiorri G, Pietrantuono M, Perriello G, Andreoli A.Effect of acute and chronic branched-chain amino acids on energy metabolism and muscle performance. Diabetes NutrMetab. 2003 Oct-Dec;16(5-6):291-7.