Jay's Expert Tip
Glutamine may help with recovery and in boosting your immune response. The Optimum version is very well dissolved and of a very high purity. It's a more expensive glutamine, but the quality is there!
Optimum Nutrition Glutamine
What is Optimum Nutrition Glutamine?
Whether you’re an athlete or an average Joe lifter, you already know that supplementation is important. There’s no need to pick up the latest and craziest products. Sticking with the classics is always a sure fire bet. Chances are that you already have protein and creatine on the shelf but are you also using glutamine?
This amino acid is the ideal stack to protein and creatine. Scientific studies have shown the benefits of glutamine supplementation including enhanced recovery, anti-catabolism, and lean muscle gains supports. Like any supplement in the industry, quality isn’t always guaranteed… until now. If you want an elite quality version of glutamine, then it’s time you tried Glutamine from Optimum Nutrition.
Packed with 5 grams of pharmaceutical grade glutamine per serving, this incredible supplement is easy to digest and quick to absorb. If you want to see real results in the weight room, on the track, or in the pool, it’s time you start using Glutamine from Optimum Nutrition.
What are the benefits of using Optimum Nutrition Glutamine?
Believe it or not, glutamine is actually the most abundant amino acid in the body. Despite being the most abundant, it’s also quickly used up during activities like exercise or sports. To maximize the benefits that glutamine may be able to provide you, you’ll want to supplement with Glutamine from Optimum Nutrition.
Glutaminemay be able to boost your muscle recovery, ensuring that you can get right back into the gym to crush another workout.
If you’ve ever tried working out while you’re sick, you know how miserable of a task it can be. Glutamine may be able to boost your immune system. Studies show that subjects using glutamine saw a boost in immune response.
Catabolism, specifically exercise catabolism, refers to the breakdown of muscle and protein in the body when the hormone, Cortisol is released. Glutamine may be able to protect those precious lean muscle gains.
Who should be using Optimum Nutrition Glutamine?
If your goal is to boost your muscle mass or simply support your health, Glutamine from Optimum Nutrition may be an excellent supplement to add to your daily routine. When used as a consistent part of a diet and training program, Glutamine from Optimum Nutrition may be able to support your fitness goals and recovery.
1. Piattoly, Tavis. L-GLUTAMINE SUPPLEMENTATION: EFFECTS ON RECOVERY FROM
EXERCISE.Louisiana State University and Agricultural and Mechanical College. (4 – 9) August 2005.
2. Calder PC, Yaqoob P.Glutamine and the immune system. Amino Acids. 1999;17(3):227-41.
Total Serves per Package: 60
Serving Size: 1 Rounded Teaspoon (5g)
Optimum Nutrition Glutamine Powder Unflavored Directions
Mix one teaspoon of Glutamine Powder with 8 oz water or your favorite beverage.
Check with a qualified healthcare professional before using this product if you are under 18 years of age, pregnant or nursing a baby or if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s) and/or are taking any prescription or OTC medication(s).
2 Scoop Guarantee
Don’t like the product within 2 scoops? Get your money back!
We understand that trying new supplements sometimes carries some uncertainty. Perhaps you’re not sure about a new flavour, or you just bought the wrong product.
Even if your product is opened, within 2 scoops (or 2 serves) if you’re not happy with it, you can send it back for a full money-back guarantee! We’ll even arrange the return shipping for you so there is no additional cost to you!
Prior to issuing a refund (or replacement), we will just need to receive the item back to ensure that sufficient product remains.
Simply contact us by email, phone, chat or visit us in-store within 30 days of receiving your order that was placed directly with us online through our website, over the phone or in-store.
We will always go the extra mile to ensure that any problems outside our "2 Scoop Guarantee" are rectified as quickly as possible. Whenever a problem is incurred that is not your fault, we will be happy to arrange return shipping (if applicable) and the shipment of any replacement goods to you to avoid any further cost and inconvenience. All you need to do is contact us so we can jump on it as quickly as possible.
Here's what we will do in certain situations:
- Your item has been damaged/lost in transit (we'll replace it)
- Incorrect goods received (although rare, we'll ship off the correct item)
- A problem with the actual product or anything else (we'll do what is necessary to fix things for you!)
So we can fix things quickly for you, please let us know of any issues within 48 hours of receiving your goods. In certain situations we may ask for a photograph (for example if the product is damaged in transit, so we can take it up with the delivery company to avoid future issues).
If you do receive an incorrect product, please do not open the actual product so we can arrange a resolution quickly.
In a nutshell, we work really hard on keeping you happy. So if a problem arises, just contact us and we'll do our very best to fix it!
Found a lower price anywhere in the world with identical cart contents? We'll beat the other price by 10% of the difference, INSTANTLY!
We will beat the price from any other business online or offline. And we will even beat the sale prices of other stores!
To redeem, add your products into your cart. Then go into the shopping cart and click on "PRICE BEAT" for an instant price-beat discount! Alternatively, contact us directly by phone, email, chat or visit us in-store!
Here are the guidelines for us price beating another store:
- - Besides existing rewards points which can be used, no further discounts will apply on your order (bulk discounts, bundle discounts, coupon codes etc.)
- - We price-beat based on an identical shopping cart at any other store - we do not price-beat on a product-by-product basis
- - The price beat is based on the total order amount from the other store for the entire order (including delivery fees and international transaction fees where applicable)
- - The prices must be current and advertised publicly (and able to be verified by our team)
- - The item(s) must be fully in stock and identical at the other store (including expiry date, flavour, size, product, label, formulation etc.)
- - We do not consider any offers or rewards given to you by the competitor after placing the other. For example, this could include cash-back offers (claimed after your order), loyalty credits (credited after your order) or other post-transactional offers when calculating totals for price-beats. However, any discounts placed on the current order (eg. using a coupon code, or automatically applied) will be considered.
- - The other store cannot be undergoing a product liquidation or be closing-down
- - All item(s) being ordered must be deliverable from that store to the address you use with us. For example, almost all whey protein powders are not deliverable from overseas due to Australian customs regulations.