International Protein Glutamine 500g contains Glutamine as the primary ingredient. Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid found in skeletal muscle tissue, making up about 60% of its total content, and is the predominant amino acid used during exercise.
Supplementing your diet and training with International Protein Glutamine may improve recovery by decreasing muscle protein breakdown, increasing muscle protein synthesis and cell volume and by supporting immune system function.
One highly impressive feature of this Glutamine supplement is that it is manufactured using an exclusive natural fermentation process, followed by gentle extraction and purification to produce the purest form of L-Glutamine available.
As it is made naturally, International Protein's L-Glutamine has a lighter odor, cleaner flavor and a less metallic after-taste that synthetic L-Glutamine.
Ingredients Present In International Protein Glutamine 500g
100% Pure Fermented L-Glutamine
Take 1/2 tsp immediately after training.
Total Serves per Package: 263
Serving Size: serve (1.9g)
|Per 1.9g Serve||Per 100g|
|Protein||1.9 g||100 g|
|Carbohydrate||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Potassium||0 mg||0 mg|
|Sodium||0 mg||0 mg|
100% Pure Fermented L-Glutamine
Take 1.9g (1/2 tsp) immediately after training.
2 Scoop Guarantee
Don’t like the product within 2 scoops? Get your money back!
We understand that trying new supplements sometimes carries some uncertainty. Perhaps you’re not sure about a new flavour, or you just bought the wrong product.
Even if your product is opened, within 2 scoops (or 2 serves) if you’re not happy with it, you can send it back for a full money-back guarantee! We’ll even arrange the return shipping for you so there is no additional cost to you!
Simply contact us by email, phone, chat or visit us in-store within 30 days of receiving your order that was placed directly with us online through our website, over the phone or in-store.
We will always go the extra mile to ensure that any problems outside our "2 Scoop Guarantee" are rectified as quickly as possible. Whenever a problem is incurred that is not your fault, we will be happy to arrange return shipping (if applicable) and the shipment of any replacement goods to you to avoid any further cost and inconvenience. All you need to do is contact us so we can jump on it as quickly as possible.
Here's what we will do in certain situations:
- Your item has been damaged/lost in transit (we'll replace it)
- Incorrect goods received (although rare, we'll ship off the correct item)
- A problem with the actual product or anything else (we'll do what is necessary to fix things for you!)
So we can fix things quickly for you, please let us know of any issues within 48 hours of receiving your goods. In certain situations we may ask for a photograph (for example if the product is damaged in transit, so we can take it up with the delivery company to avoid future issues).
If you do receive an incorrect product, please do not open the actual product so we can arrange a resolution quickly.
In a nutshell, we work really hard on keeping you happy. So if a problem arises, just contact us and we'll do our very best to fix it!
Found a lower price anywhere in the world with identical cart contents? We'll beat the other price by 10% of the difference, INSTANTLY!
We will beat the price from any other business online or offline. And we will even beat the sale prices of other stores!
To redeem, add your products into your cart. Then go into the shopping cart and click on "PRICE BEAT" for an instant price-beat discount! Alternatively, contact us directly by phone, email, chat or visit us in-store!
Here are the guidelines for us price beating another store:
- - Besides existing rewards points which can be used, no further discounts will apply on your order (bulk discounts, bundle discounts, coupon codes etc.)
- - We price-beat based on an identical shopping cart at any other store - we do not price-beat on a product-by-product basis
- - The price beat is based on the total order amount from the other store for the entire order (including delivery fees and international transaction fees where applicable)
- - The prices must be current and advertised publicly (and able to be verified by our team)
- - The item(s) must be fully in stock and identical at the other store (including expiry date, flavour, size, product, label, formulation etc.)
- - We do not consider any offers or rewards given to you by the competitor after placing the other. For example, this could include cash-back offers (claimed after your order), loyalty credits (credited after your order) or other post-transactional offers when calculating totals for price-beats. However, any discounts placed on the current order (eg. using a coupon code, or automatically applied) will be considered.
- - The other store cannot be undergoing a product liquidation or be closing-down
- - All item(s) being ordered must be deliverable from that store to the address you use with us. For example, almost all whey protein powders are not deliverable from overseas due to Australian customs regulations.