This is an awesome French Toast you will surely love. It's tangy-sweet taste from fresh oranges, makes it one of the most favorite breakfast or brunch item!
1. Get rind., cut orange in half then squeeze oranges to get the juice. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, beat eggs. Add milk, honey, oil (10g), orange rind and juice.
3. Mix until well blended.
4. Soak bread in the mixture for 30 minutes.
5. Heat skillet to medium heat then drizzle with a little oil (10g), add bread in batches and cook until golden brown (about 2 minutes on each side).
6. Serve in platter. Top with cinnamon powder and garnish with sliced oranges and fresh strawberries.