This nutrient packed omelet is perfect for breakfast, lunch or light dinner!
1. Whisk eggs with a fork in a medium bowl.
2. Add remaining ingredients including spinach. Mix well.
3. Set rack 4--inches above the heat source. Preheat the broiler.
4. Heat oil in a nonstick pan or skillet over medium heat. Pour in the egg mixture and tilt to distribute well.
5. Adjust the heat to medium-low and cook until the bottom is golden brown, for 3 to 4 minutes. Place the pan under the broiler and cook until the top is set, about1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
6. Transfer into a serving dish. Cut into wedges.
7. Serve and enjoy!