Balance Carnitine 500mg 60 capsules contain L-Carnitine which is an amino acid that normally attracts water which can cause it to deteriorate rapidly. L-Carnitine is similar in structure to amino acids and is abundant in heart, muscle and liver tissues.
It helps to maintain overall good health by facilitating the transfer of long-chain fatty acids across the mitochondrial membrane for cellular energy production. Although abundant amount of L-carnitine is present in red meat and other animal source foods, practitioners recommend supplementation to obtain optimal levels of this excellent amino acid.
Another impressive feature of this supplement is that it helps the body convert fatty acids into energy, which is used mostly for muscular activities throughout the body.
Highlights Of Balance Carnitine 500mg 60 capsules
• Helps maintain overall good health
• Helps obtain optimal levels of L-carnitine
Ingredients Present In Balance Carnitine 500mg 60 capsules
Gelatin (capsule), Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate and Silica
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily with or without meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
2 Scoop Guarantee
Don’t like the product within 2 scoops? Get your money back!
We understand that trying new supplements sometimes carries some uncertainty. Perhaps you’re not sure about a new flavour, or you just bought the wrong product.
Even if your product is opened, within 2 scoops (or 2 serves) if you’re not happy with it, you can send it back for a full money-back guarantee! We’ll even arrange the return shipping for you so there is no additional cost to you!
Simply contact us by email, phone, chat or visit us in-store within 30 days of receiving your order that was placed directly with us online through our website, over the phone or in-store.
We will always go the extra mile to ensure that any problems outside our "2 Scoop Guarantee" are rectified as quickly as possible. Whenever a problem is incurred that is not your fault, we will be happy to arrange return shipping (if applicable) and the shipment of any replacement goods to you to avoid any further cost and inconvenience. All you need to do is contact us so we can jump on it as quickly as possible.
Here's what we will do in certain situations:
- Your item has been damaged/lost in transit (we'll replace it)
- Incorrect goods received (although rare, we'll ship off the correct item)
- A problem with the actual product or anything else (we'll do what is necessary to fix things for you!)
So we can fix things quickly for you, please let us know of any issues within 48 hours of receiving your goods. In certain situations we may ask for a photograph (for example if the product is damaged in transit, so we can take it up with the delivery company to avoid future issues).
If you do receive an incorrect product, please do not open the actual product so we can arrange a resolution quickly.
In a nutshell, we work really hard on keeping you happy. So if a problem arises, just contact us and we'll do our very best to fix it!
Found a lower price anywhere in the world with identical cart contents? We'll beat the other price by 10% of the difference, INSTANTLY!
We will beat the price from any other business online or offline. And we will even beat the sale prices of other stores!
To redeem, add your products into your cart. Then go into the shopping cart and click on "PRICE BEAT" for an instant price-beat discount! Alternatively, contact us directly by phone, email, chat or visit us in-store!
Here are the guidelines for us price beating another store:
- - We price-beat based on an identical shopping cart at any other store - we do not price-beat on a product-by-product basis
- - The price beat is based on the total order amount from the other store for the entire order (including delivery fees and international transaction fees where applicable)
- - The prices must be current and advertised publicly (and able to be verified by our team)
- - The item(s) must be fully in stock and identical at the other store (including expiry date, flavour, size, product, label, formulation etc.)
- - We do not consider any offers or rewards given to you by the competitor after placing the other. For example, this could include cash-back offers (claimed after your order), loyalty credits (credited after your order) or other post-transactional offers when calculating totals for price-beats. However, any discounts placed on the current order (eg. using a coupon code, or automatically applied) will be considered.
- - The other store cannot be undergoing a product liquidation or be closing-down
- - All item(s) being ordered must be deliverable from that store to the address you use with us. For example, almost all whey protein powders are not deliverable from overseas due to Australian customs regulations.